The Ideal Candidate:
You are a highly motivated, bright, dynamic and adaptable individual contributor that thrives in an innovative, performance-oriented environment. Continual learning is everything and you want to be a key contributor in a team full of diverse, experienced technology and business professionals. Deep down you have a passion for life, embrace change and thrive in a creative environment. You understand what motivates customers and team members alike and you find solutions to their problems that are economic, strategic and elegant. How would others that you have worked with describe you? Is this you?
Joining the team gives you the opportunity to: work on a disruptive company that’s still in its very early stages, solving challenging problems that will revolutionize enterprise computing in the cloud. You’ll work for a hyper-growth company that is focused on delivering the highest quality product in the market where your work has direct impact on customers every day.
The company’s vision is to bring together a collection of cloud-based software products into an integrated offering with a unified experience. The platform requires architecting for growth and to ensure it can operate at high scale, resilience and performance. At the same time, it must be carefully positioned with our customers and able to evolve rapidly in response to their needs.
The Partner Presales (Security) is the technical account lead with broad security expertise as well as domain-specific knowledge of Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMware and various on-premise hybrid environments. You will work with customers and internally with various LEAP teams do develop and deliver tailored client solutions leveraging LEAP’s portfolio of security services.
This role will provide ample opportunities for growth and you must possess drive and ambition to extend your skills into new areas of customer focus that will evolve as part of your role and the growth of the business. You must ensure the company’s ability to deliver the proposed technology and ensure it is aligned to the target NPS 100 customer program.
The role is critical to the success of the company and will initially be a role with no direct reports but has the potential to grow (based on success) to lead a team with design and problem-solving capability in the security domain. The role is primarily customer, presales- and deal-focused, but it is expected that you will also work on complex delivery projects and within the company’s ecosystem to assist in the evaluation and execution of M&A activities.
- Deliver pre-sales training to LEAP’s Channel Partners during enablement phase and be pre-sales champion to Alliances
- Be the first technical/product contact for any queries for LEAP’s investee products and alliances.
- Ownership and accountability for all technical aspects of a client pre-sales relationship including but not limited to client and partner engagement, design, feature discussion, and deployment planning
- Accountability for supporting all aspects of the partner technical relationship; including, but not limited to partner innovation, engineering and integration strategies, evangelism, portfolio enablement, and sales support
- Lead by example within a front-end technical design team that exceeds targets and builds customer loyalty
- Accountability for design and deliver of technical diagrams, client RFP responses and accuracy of quoting of solutions
- Accountability to provide active feedback and recommendations from the field to LEAP leadership on solutions to improve the LEAP service offering, overall service levels and customer engagement
- Ownership and accountability for development of technical enablement in the form of workshops including materials, demos, and product/service integration when appropriate
- Support of LEAP’s growth goals as lead technology evangelism of key alliances contributing to blogs, whitepapers, videos, case studies, etc.
- Represent LEAP in community engagement at industry conferences, webinars, executive briefings, and other events as applicable
- Accountability for delivery of training to both internal and external teams in support of LEAP solutions
- Ownership and accountability for building of Statements of Work (SOWs) for custom solutions
Must Have Requirements:
- 10 years plus of technical presales experience within the security domain, including some of:
- Managed Security Services (MSS)
- Firewalls and Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW)
- Intrusion Detection / Prevention Systems (IDS / IPS)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Malware, Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus, Anti-Ransomware
- Cloud Access Service Broker (CASB)
- Cryptography and Cryptology
- Ethical Hacking
- Strong skills and experience in Solution Presentation, Demonstration and Proof of Concepts
- Technical security-related subject matter expertise in one of more of the following cloud platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Expert-level knowledge with architecting, and delivering secure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions
- Foundational knowledge of PCI DSS 3.2, and other industry compliance controls
Good to Have Requirements:
- Prior experience deploying or designing cloud computing environments, with Azure and AWS experience a big plus
- AWS and/or Azure certifications; or must achieve Certs within 6 months
- Experience in creating detailed business cases using financial metrics that justify investments
- Consultative skills to understand how solutions can link to customers’ financial KPIs
- Ability in analysing a company’s financial statements to determine how technology solutions can impact the company KPIs
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional a plus
- Experience as team player with potential to lead in a demanding and high growth business
- Key team member in a high growth business in APAC that has scaled greater than US$100m
- Hands on experience of multiple technology sales that led from initial engagement to large, transformational deals
- Predisposition for stakeholder management to collaborate effectively with LEAP’s partners and customers
- Experience managing projects implementation for software applications, Infrastructure & Cloud Projects. Security etc.
- Certification and experience in managing projects following the Agile model
- Preference will be given to those who have experience or having worked in large IT Services and Consulting organizations and /or large MNC’s.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field