The Ideal Candidate:
You are a strong consulting leader in the area of Cloud, Automation (including AIOps), Analytics and XaaS. You are motivated to join the a start-up’s (LEAP) Consulting team to help customers across APAC in their cloud and AI adoption journeys.
You are a highly motivated, bright, dynamic and adaptable business leader and individual contributor who thrives in an innovative, performance-oriented environment. Continual learning is everything and you want to be a key contributor in a team full of diverse, experienced technology and business professionals.
Deep down you have a passion for life, embrace change and thrive in a creative environment. You understand what motivates customers and team members alike and you find solutions to their problems that are economic, strategic and elegant.
How would others that you have worked with describe you? Is this you?
Joining the LEAP team gives you the opportunity to: work on a disruptive product that’s still in its very early stages, solving challenging problems that will revolutionize enterprise computing in the cloud. You will enjoy working for a hyper-growth company that is focused on creating the highest quality product in the market where your work has direct impact on customers every day.
The LEAP Smart Infrastructure Platform vision is to bring together a collection of cloud-based software products into an integrated offering with a unified experience. The platform requires architecting for growth and to ensure it can operate at high scale, resilience and performance. At the same time, it must be carefully positioned with our customers and able to evolve rapidly in response to their needs.
As the Principal Consultant, you will own and manage the implementation of solutions for our customers. LEAP delivers measurable business results through the rapid and effective adoption of new technology, including AI and cloud, and your role will include all of this in its scope.
Business outcomes delivery is defined as a measured improvement in one or more business metrics, so you will implement the measurement system for this and use it as a key success measure of Business Value Realization.
Adoption of new technology typically involves business process analysis and business process change and you will work with colleagues and the customer teams to implement these processes.
Equally important is the successful deployment and integration of the new technology solutions and their integration into the customer’s existing technology environment.
You will have overall accountability for each customer delivery including all these areas. This role will provide ample opportunities for growth and you must possess drive and ambition to extend your skills into new areas of customer focus that will evolve as part of your role and the growth of the business.
You must ensure the company’s ability to deliver the proposed solutions and be able to demonstrate that your work delights our customers by delivering best-in-class Net Promoter Score (NPS) results.
This role is critical to the success of LEAP and will initially be an individual contributor role but has the potential to grow (based on performance) to lead a larger multi-disciplinary team as we scale up.
The role is primarily customer-delivery-focused, but it is expected that you will work within the STT ecosystem to assist in the evaluation and execution of the overall business strategy including M&A, deal structuring, technology and business architecture.
- Work with Head of Delivery to establish Automation CoE focusing on AIOps, RPA, XaaS, cybersecurity and Digital
- Develop Cloud Automation Advisory and Consulting services in above areas.
- Working with customers, you will:
- Influence the CxO community with thought leadership for cloud, automation and AI capabilities
- Be a trusted partner for customers and help them create and/or finetune their strategy, technology roadmaps and execution plans through consulting engagements.
- You will scope engagements to drive value for clients and profitable growth for LEAP over the short and long term
- You will be able to manage the successful execution of a portfolio of complex, concurrent engagements with multiple clients.
- Working with the teams and departments across LEAP, you will:
- Ensure the best talent, tools, and methodologies from across the firm are actively engaged and utilized
- Design strategies for growth using LEAP investee companies and the eco-systems to provide the best possible customer outcome
- Be an internal LEAP influencer be driving the agile mindset and continuous innovation at work
- Collaborate with Sales & Business Development, Pre-sales and other relevant teams to create digital propositions and go-to-market plans.
- Working closely with our sales and marketing teams to manage and drive the Digital Business pipeline and close deals in the market
- Drive thought leadership across multiple channels, e.g. LEAP white papers, company intranet, articles in vertical or horizontal specific publications, speaking engagements, social media (Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, et cetera).
Must Have Requirements:
- Significant experience in a senior technology leadership role at regional or global level.
- Proven experience delivering cloud and platform focused strategy & process consulting; Experience with large, complex cloud / platform strategy & transformation programmes as well as resource constrained start-ups that deliver demonstrative business value, data driven insight, improved operational efficiencies, and new forms of user experiences and engagement. Specific experience in Cloud, DevOps, AIOps, XaaS, Big Data and strong exposure to AI-ML, Security and Automation is strongly desirable.
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to all audiences, and lead and execute technology road-mapping and strategy exercises for different type of organizations.
- Proven ability to operate successfully in a collaborative, matrixed organizational structure.
- Strong interpersonal skills as team leader and team player with experience managing and training.
- Team building skills with experience in building consensus in a matrix structure and achieve goals through collaboration.
- A positive, results oriented style – must have a “change agent” attitude – challenging convention and pushing us and our clients toward new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc.
- An extremely high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and effectively under pressure.
- Experience managing revenue and profitably targets along with the demonstrated ability to exceed such targets.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Good to Have Requirements:
- Intermediate knowledge of Cloud Computing with certification from at least one of AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience of working APAC customers including Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, HK, Korea, Philippines, India
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or similar postgraduate qualification